UNI Europa / FES training on Artificial Intelligence - Module 3
Following our first edition of Artificial Intelligence (AI) awareness raising webinars in 2020, I am very pleased to invite you to a new series of trainings in November 2021!
The training consists of a series of 5 modules, with a duration of 90 minutes each. The training modules will take place online as follows:
• 8 November 2021, 10h30 - 12h00 CET: Module 1 - Introduction to AI & the role of unions
• 9 November 2021, 10h30 - 12h00 CET: Module 2 - Surveillance at the workplace
• 15 November 2021, 10h30 - 12h00 CET: Module 3 - Workers’ data as the foundation for AI
• 16 November 2021, 10h30 - 12h00 CET: Module 4 – A legislative framework for AI
• 18 November 2021, 10h30 - 12h00 CET: Module 5 – Ethical AI
Registration for the meeting
Please note that we will only send out the links to join the webinar after you have registered. For each of the modules, there is a separate online registration link. You will find these registration links in the invitation attached.
Deadline for registration for the webinars is 25th October 2021.
Knowledge of English would be beneficial to all participants.
Interpretation will be provided in English, French and two other languages. This will be decided based on the language needs of participants (please note that it might not be possible to cater to all requests).
Please indicate in the online registration forms (for each module) if you can work in English or French or, if necessary, if you need interpretation.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With best regards,